Friday, February 8, 2013

PHOTO FRIDAY!

Once again, enjoy the photo recap of our week...

Taking a ride in the laundry basket

 
Saturday play date with Lia and Rose!  We had a great time sippin' wine and trying to plan our camping trip while wrangling the girls :)















My momma with Stef and the newest grandbaby, Liam, at his older brother Landon's 3rd birthday party.

My brother Josh and his son, Liam...matching blue eyes.

A meeting of the youngest minds in our family

Not a great quality picture, but I just love how happy my dad and Hallie look.  After she warms up to him, Grandpa always seems to make her giggle


 "Reading" the Very Hungry Catapillar.  I didn't bother pointing out to her that it was upside down :)


Eating snacks off the ground


Hal didn't appreciate being left out of Kate's photo shoot


All was forgiven when they got to take a bath in the big jacuzzi


Very attached to her Rudolph still

No comments:

Post a Comment